Wednesday 25 May 2016

I'm off to Italy! = Hiatus...

That's right everyone, I'm off on holiday! To Italy in fact, for a week from Friday 27th May. What that means is I won't be around to do much in the way of posting, so this is my official Hiatus post!

This holiday falls at the difficult crossover time of the end of May/beginning of June. While this month hasn't been overly productive on the reading front, I have no idea what I will and won't have finished by the time May actually ends, but I will continue with my May planned reads into June and see how I get on. I have plans to schedule a couple of posts in preparation for my time off but I'm not sure how well I'll achieve this as I have a lot to do in the next couple of days. Anything I don't get done I shall have to do upon my return!

Of course I will be posting all of my shenanigans when I return, and I'm excited to have a really nice, relaxing holiday after a stressful week and hopefully get a lot of reading done on the plane! Here's hoping and I'll see you all next week!

Ciao everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment