Monday 9 May 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (2nd May - 8th May)...

Last week was one filled with personal issues, but in terms of actual activities I didn't do an awful lot. For most of the week I just worked, but at the end of the week Mat and I went to visit both mine and his parents. We went to mine first and spent most of the morning/early afternoon catching up with a cup of tea. We then made our way to Mat's parent's house for a barbecue, and I have to say the weather was absolutely gorgeous! It hasn't been so hot in England for a long time. It was nice to have it feel like Summer again, even if it was only for a while!

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Pantomime' by Laura Lam: Bought on Amazon (02/05)
- 'The Outliers' by Kimberly McCreight: Approved by Netgalley (04/05)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Childhood Characters I Would Love To Revisit As An Adult
Six Degrees Of Separation: Only Ever Yours, Louise O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment