Monday 23 May 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (16th May - 22nd May)...

This week has been quite a week for me, mostly because I've spent the latter half of it with a nasty throat infection. Illness meant I had more time to read, which was the only upside I'm afraid! On the Monday, Mat and I stayed in and watched films/played games together which was nice. I had to go back to work on the Tuesday and it ended up being a very interesting week but I'm pleased to announce that the briefly worrying events have been semi-resolved.

It happened to be around Wednesday evening, while playing games with Mat and Tash, that I began to get a bit of a sore throat. By Thursday I couldn't speak. I went to work regardless but ended up coming home early because it was that bad. I didn't go to work on Friday and spent most of it sleeping, but I did manage to muster up the energy to play some Pandemic and Cards Against Humanity with Mat and my flat-mates while watching some of my favourite animated films. It was still a lovely evening in and by Saturday I felt a lot better! On Sunday I spent a little more time resting though I did make myself get out of the house and go to the shop in order to feel more normal.

I Read:


I Received:

--

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Bought On A Whim

No comments:

Post a Comment