Monday 8 August 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (1st August - 7th August)...

"What?" I hear you ask. "But you haven't posted anything this week!".

It's true, other than my planned reads for the month I haven't really done a lot on the blogging front. I have been so busy. On Monday, Mat and I received the keys for our brand new flat and stayed there for the night! We spent most of the day cleaning and popping down to the local Supermarket to buy things for it, but had a lovely time in the evening inviting our two current flat-mates round. They didn't stay long however, mostly due to the fact that both Mat and I had work in the morning. On Tuesday, we both had work again and made our way back to our original Flat. The week in fact ended up with a whole bunch of travelling between flats.

We had another Games night with a lot more people. My immediate group of friends in London are big fans of board games (as am I) and we played Betrayal At House On The Hill which was so much fun. If you're a fan of detailed, intricate board games then definitely play this! On Sunday, Mat's family came up to visit us and that was probably the highlight of the entire week. Because...we went to IKEA! Some of you might not think that's so exciting, but I've never really been before and I was completely overwhelmed by how amazing everything was! So much furniture to choose from and we managed to get a good amount of the things we're going to need for the Flat while there. We then headed back with a good amount of our buys before setting off again for a lovely picnic in the Olympic Park near Stratford. It really was a lovely day out and rounded up a wonderful but hectic week nicely.

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'As I Descended' by Robin Talley: Approved By Netgalley (03/08/16)
- 'Ash' by Malinda Lo: Bought on Amazon (04/08/16)

I Posted:

Planned Reads For August

No comments:

Post a Comment