Monday 29 August 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (22nd August - 28th August)...

This week has been much busier for me because I've spent a lot of time working after my lovely, relaxing week off. In fact it is pretty much all I've been doing, and yet it's been strangely wonderful adjusting to our brand new flat and creating new routines. It's the first place that Mat and I have shared together alone and I've really enjoyed spending so much quality time with him outside of work. On Friday, Mat and I went to see our friends at another regular 'Games Night' and had a really nice time. Tabletop/Board Games are very quickly becoming an addiction of mine, so I've been looking around to buy some of my own. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Sunday was quite a sad day for us however, as Mat and I journeyed back to our old flat for the last time in order to clean and tidy it while sorting out those few bits and bobs. We didn't stay long but it was very bizarre to find it so empty and move everything back to it's original place. Mat's parents journeyed up to give us a hand with things, and then we all went out to 'Sweet', the local Dessert Cafe that I love, before driving back to our new flat. Mat and I spent the evening doing other things and resting, which was a blessing as I had begun to feel very unwell at this point. We watched another movie (Sunday night is now 'movie night') and Mat's choice was 'Pokemon: The First Movie (Mewtwo Strikes Back)' which was a very fitting choice because we've been re-watching old Pokemon episodes.

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Stealing Snow' by Danielle Paige: Approved By Netgalley (23/08/16)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been On My TBR Since I Started Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment