Sunday 16 February 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 16/02/2014: Chilling with the boyfriend!

I'm not really sure how to describe today. It was definitely a 'lazy' day and I did an awful lot of sitting around. But at the same time, it was oddly productive because I was sitting around doing something. I woke up quite late this morning, I didn't sleep all that well last night and so I grabbed a couple of extra hours in the morning. After that, Mat and I quickly got up, dressed and ready for our day of relaxation. We spent a fair portion of the morning on the DS playing Pokémon Black/White 2 (Victory Road at last, hooray)!

After a late lunch Mat decided he would continue with 'Assassin's Creed 4' while I got on with some actual work. Let me just say that I am getting on like a house on fire with that Multimedia Script at the moment! I think I might post a snippet on here so that you get a better idea of what it's all about! I did a fair bit and let Mat read it for his approval. Afterwards, I took a 'break' (meaning I stopped for the evening) and spent the rest of my time entering Goodreads giveaways (I am hooked), blog post planning, eyeing up Mat's vast collection of books and watching him play his game. No, I did not get round to sorting out my reviews on here. Yes, I am a bad person. Yes, I do feel guilty. But I think I can be allowed this one, it was meant to be a weekend with the boyfriend after all. I hope you can forgive me, if it helps I read a massive chunk of 'If On A Winter's Night A Traveler' before bed last night, so I have been sort of good!

I have to be up early tomorrow, it's back to reality for me! I have a lecture at Uni, followed by work! I anticipate a busy shift as it's half term now so I will most likely be knackered afterwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment