Thursday 6 February 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 06/02/2014: Goodreads First Reads winner!

Spent most of the day acting as a Taxi service for various members of my family due to the terrible weather. Honestly, it hasn't stopped raining since yesterday evening and I'm going to have to catch the train to Uni tomorrow because a lot of roads are flooded. Other than that, most of my day was filled with  the usual list of bits and bobs to do.

The most exciting part of my day was logging onto my Goodreads account and finding out that I had won a book from the numerous giveaways that they do! I was not expecting it at all, so many people enter them and I can't wait for it to arrive so that I can get stuck into it. The book is called 'Wolves' by Simon Ings, it was only released a month ago(ish) and I haven't heard many reviews about it so it should be interesting to read and of course I'll be reviewing it for you guys! 

I know this is a short post but I really don't have much more to say. I have basically finished 'It' and so a review of that will be up in the next couple of days. I'm off to Uni, then lunch, then seeing Mat (my boyfriend) tomorrow so there will be a lot more to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment