Saturday 22 February 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 22/02/2014: My head is pounding!

This is going to be a short one because I've got a splitting headache! I woke up this morning, checked my emails and found that I'd won my third Goodreads 'First Reads' book, 'The Telling Error' by Sophie Hannah. It looks like a really good one, and I'm super excited about getting to read it! As well as that, I was nominated by my lovely sister at Tutus And Ballet Shoes for a Liebster Blog Award, so I'll be posting about that tomorrow and nominating a few blogs I follow in the process! It's just a bit of fun that gets smaller blogs some recognition and you get to find out a bit more about the people behind them in the process! Tomorrow, I'll also be posting my first 'Weekly Wishlist' to get the process, going out. That's something else I've been planning today.

Other than that, the rest of my day was very Mat filled! He had work this morning, but rolled up at my house about 4ish with a present! The game every Pokémon fan already has and we are way behind on! Pokémon X and Y for the 3DS. Needless to say, we spent our evening playing on that! Also this evening, after Mat had gone, I have been watching Markiplier's Charity Livestream. It's on for another good five or six hours if you're interested. Markiplier is a pretty well known Youtube gamer, whose videos I love watching and he does a lot of things for charity! Check him out if you're into that!

I really hope this headache is gone by tomorrow morning, I have a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment