Tuesday 25 February 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 25/02/2014: Another one bites the dust!

I've been doing a lot of catching up today readers. I caught up on quite a lot of work for Uni, which I was very pleased about and made me breathe a sigh of relief. I then spent the rest of the day catching up with Mat on Pokémon, and catching up on my reading. I have finished Andrew Miller's 'Pure'. The review is all written (I've just done it) and is scheduled to go up early tomorrow morning, to break things up a bit. I'm so excited to share my thoughts on this book with you, I really enjoyed it and you'll see why when the review is up!

I've been a bit blog happy today, I also did my 'Top Ten Tuesday' post. I absolutely loved this week's topic, which was in essence, whichever topic we want! There was a list of topics that have previously been up and seeing as I only started three weeks ago, I had complete free reign on what to pick! In the end I chose to write about the top ten villains that I have read about, and it was a whole lot of fun. Next week's topic is 'Top Ten Popular Authors That I Have Never Read'. I've already planned exactly which ones I'll put and there may be quite a few that will surprise a lot of you! I read a lot of other bloggers topic choices and I find reading what others have put to be just as fun as writing my own! It's dangerous for my bookshelves though, I have so many books I want to read and so little space for them!

In other news, I joined Book Blogs (I'm waiting for a confirmation email before adding the badge to my side bar) but hopefully this means I'll be able to read lots of new blogs and meet lots of new people. Exciting! Two of the books that I ordered from Amazon arrived today: Maria V Snyder's 'Poison Study' and 'A Certain Slant Of Light' by Laura Whitcomb. I remember reading these books a rather long time ago, and loving them! I never finished either series though and I would love to! But in order to do so, I need to reread these. It might take me a while to get round to them, especially as I'm fitting them in with challenges!

Tomorrow looks to be a long and busy day, I'm in Uni early morning until late evening doing all sorts. It will give me a chance to get on with a few bits and bobs, but nothing blog related I don't think. I will however (between jobs) have a good crack at reading my final planned read for February which I'm starting tonight before sleeping. 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky. I am really looking forward to this read, I've seen the film and it was both emotionally touching and heart-warming to watch. I can't wait to see what more the book has to offer! It's a short one too, only 232 pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment