Sunday 23 February 2014

Weekly Wishlist #1


Well here it is! My very first 'Top Picks' of the week. My favourite thing to do is to go browsing on the internet, and along the way I often find a variety of books, films, clothes and items that I would love to get my hands on, whether they're available now or for pre-order! This is just a way for me to share those things with you, maybe it will give you a few gift ideas for people that you know! Click on the pictures to get to their sellers.

                                    
1) 'A Song Of Ice And Fire' Series, George R.R. Martin. I have never actually read these books and I really, really want to. This box set looks ideal and includes every one of the series so far! Yes please! This set can be found in most book stores but I've linked to Amazon via the picture!




2) 'My Neighbour Totoro' Grey Leggings. Anyone who knows me knows that I love 'Studio Ghibli films. These leggings are just awesome! They aren't too OTT but are clearly related to the film in question and I love them! This is found on Etsy and is being sold by zelas on Etsy. I love Etsy (as you will discover as this weekly wishlist goes on) and I always go there when I'm looking for something a bit unique!
3)'Thor: The Dark World' DVD. I watched this film at the cinema. Twice. I loved it so much! I'm a bit of a Marvel Movie addict and they just keep getting better and better! The DVD is released in the UK on February 28th and I am so damned excited! Bring on the Marvel Marathons! Again, available pretty much everywhere but the picture links to Amazon as it's where I do most of my browsing!




4) All That Glitters Gold Owl Necklace. This one is from Ji Ji Kiki, one of my favourite jewelry stores! Everything they sell there is so cute, and the prices aren't too bad either! A definite one I would recommend if you have to buy for someone, they do a lot of varied designs! This particular one is one of my favourites that they are selling right now, I'm a bit of a wildlife fan!





5) It Started With A Kiss Lip Tint. Lush Cosmetics are literally my favourite brand for skincare and body products. They are not tested on animals, use natural ingredients and Vegan friendly so they appeal to a lot of people. I'm a bit of a sucker for Lip Tints, I normally use the Vaseline ones but I would love to give this one a try!




And there we have it, my first weekly wishlist! I hope you all enjoyed! I want to keep doing these so expect another one next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment