Saturday 8 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 08/03/2014: Creme Egg Brownies!

Well I think it's safe to say that I've been feeling the pressure today. I feel like I have so much to do and so little time to do it, even though when I map it out in my head, everything can still be done on time and I shouldn't be worrying as much as I am. I didn't read any of 'The Snow Child' last night or today because I ended up having no time to. It's staring at me now and begging to be read tomorrow but I simply can't until I've done everything that needs doing for Monday. So, my day. Firstly, last night's review of 'The Hotel Fakir' went up early this morning so I had a quick look over that. Then I joined Book Blogging and put the widget for it on my blog, though I'm not sure about the layout so that needs to be changed when I have time. Feel free to give my blog a like if you have an account too! 


Also this morning, I spent a bit of quality time with my sister and we baked some Creme Egg Brownies! Delicious! I saw some when a friend of mine posted a picture of her making them and instantly wanted to try some. As it happened, Bev also wanted to and we made a pact to try out baking them ourselves this weekend! They were a success, and tasted great. I'm so glad I took the time out to help make some, I certainly needed them! I know Bev plans to write a post on the recipe etc. on her blog, Tutus and Ballet Shoes so keep checking that if you want to know more about that little venture!

Not long after that, Mat came round with terrible news. Phoebe the Fiat is not very well! He took her to get her tyres checked out because they look a little like they're balding. The tread depths and pressures all checked out okay, but one tyre has a nail embedded in it. Poor Phoebe! My Dad and I are taking it back to the place tomorrow to get it removed, it's a pretty simple job (though I'm ashamed to say I was a little emotionally distraught about it, stress does that to you) so it shouldn't take long. Hopefully it won't break up my day too much. Other than that, I did some more Uni work and sent it to my Multimedia Project artist, before chilling with Mat to play some more Pokémon (I've so nearly caught up with him)!

I've really felt the stress today, tomorrow (aside from sorting Phoebe out) I plan to just be ridiculously productive and make myself feel a bit better. I ended up being a bit grumpy and I really don't want that bad mood to stick around! I've written out my 'Weekly Wishlist' post and scheduled it so that will go up tomorrow as usual. I'm really excited about this week's picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment