Monday 17 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 17/03/2014: One down, one to go!

Well. It's over. I was up early and very nervous about today. Being in charge of a whole night's worth of shows is stressful stuff. But as it turned out, it all went ok. I was in at about 8 this morning, till roughly half 9 this evening, to give you all an idea. 

I'm just really glad that I had such a good, hard working team, and in the end I was getting overly worried. I actually ended up enjoying it to an extent! I've got a really bad headache right now because I am so tired and my eating pattern went completely out of whack. This is going to end up being my shortest post yet but I only wanted to update you all on how it went. 

Tomorrow: sleep, work and watching more shows. Roll on the rest of the week! 

Oh! And Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment