I posted my Weekly Wishlist, which took quite a while to compile today, and my review for the previously mentioned book! I also have made a pretty good start on 'Tithe' by Holly Black, my next chosen read so I'm quite a happy bunny on the reading front at the moment. Now here comes the long bit. I went a bit Kindle barmy this morning and found an absolute ton of books (most of them free) to download, and have done:
- 'Evanescent' by Gabriella Lepore
- 'Silence' ('Silence' Series, Book 1) by Natasha Preston
- 'Covert' by Natasha Preston
- 'Twenty-Eight And A Half Wishes' ('Rose Gardner Mystery' Series, Book 1) by Denise Grover Swank
- 'A Field Of Red' by Greg Enslen
- 'Ravenstone' ('The Ravenstone Chronicles' Series, Book 1) by Louise Franklin
- 'Dark Promise' ('Between Worlds' Series, Book 1) by Julia Crane & Talia Jager
- 'Descension' ('Mystic' Series, Book 1) by B.C.Burgess
- 'Return To The Aegean' ('The Aegean Mystery' Series, Book 1) by E.J.Russell & Iain Chaffey
- 'Ill Wind' (Valkyrie Series, Book 1) by Karen Perkins
- 'Shadow And Bone' ('The Grisha' Series, Book 1) by Leigh Bardugo
As well as these, I also downloaded a set of Prequel stories to 'The Grimm Diaries' series (Volumes 1-6) by Cameron Jace, Jami Hampson & Danielle Littig. Whew! That's a lot of books. I only paid £0.99 to buy 'Shadow And Bone', because that is a ridiculously good offer that I just couldn't refuse!
I also went out on a little shopping trip with the family today, and my naughty sister persuaded me to come and look at the books with her. She knew I wouldn't be able to resist and I entirely blame on her on my subsequent purchases:
- 'The Shock Of The Fall' by Nathan Filer
- 'Life After Life' by Kate Atkinson
As much as I love paperback books, this needs to stop. Seriously I have an addiction! So all in all, a good book turnout today! I took some time to help Bev, my sister, with her Photography coursework as well which was a lot of fun! I spent the rest of the evening eating a lovely curry with the family, drafting my Wrap-Up post for this month in preparation for tomorrow, and watching a few videos while reading. Oh and desperately hunting down the 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' soundtrack, which I can't find to listen to anywhere. I'm devastated!
I told you this would be a long one! Tomorrow I will probably be going to Uni to do some work (even though it's Easter Break, I still have a lot to do for Multimedia) and I have an actual Work Shift too!