Tuesday 11 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 11/03/2014: We're only on Tuesday?!

Goodness me, this last couple of days has gone so slowly and has been so non-stop that I feel like a whole week has gone by. Today at least I managed to get a lie-in, which everyone keeps telling me I needed, but still made me feel like I'd wasted half a day. Needless to say that put me in a bit of a bad mood. I spent a small amount of time starting to write my 'Top Ten Tuesday' post (which I didn't get done until late this evening) and planning out what needed to be done that afternoon. After that my day became a bit more filled.

I spent a couple of hours at a rehearsal for a show, followed by a couple more hours at another Tech Slot for one of the shows on my night. By the time that started I was ready to go home. My extra sleep just reminded me how tired I was! I can feel myself getting a bit stressed, but at the same time, I also feel pretty relaxed about things. It's an odd sensation to say the least. After finally getting out at 7 o clock in the evening, I was pretty glad to be heading home on the train towards food, warmth (the Tech box is freezing) and bed! I managed to finally start 'Daughter Of Smoke & Bone' too while on the train, so that was a bonus!

When I got home, I found out that my latest Goodreads giveaway win, 'The Ruby Slippers' by Keir Alexander, has arrived already! I can't believe it's here before 'Tithe' which still isn't here. This book though, honestly it looks so good and is definitely one I'm massively looking forward to reading. It's an uncorrected proof copy which is sort of exciting! Having had a good read of the blurb though, wow I can't wait! I'd best get through my other planned reads (and this month) first though, eh? It's been quite a day and I've got another busy one tomorrow, another Tech Slot to attend followed by work!

No comments:

Post a Comment