Monday 31 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 31/03/2014: Back to work!

I've been extra productive today and got a lot done, which I'm very proud of! Firstly, I put up my 'March Wrap-Up Post', which is doubling as my wrap-up for the 'Real Books' challenge I'm in. Secondly, I read a little more of 'Tithe', and managed to get some Coursework done too! Other than that, I spent this morning writing and scheduling my 'Planned Reads For April' post, which I'm looking forward to seeing go up tomorrow morning. I'm so excited about these reads guys, I can't wait to share them with you!

I spent my afternoon at work, which went fairly quickly I suppose, before going into Uni for an hour or so to meet a friend and arrange our meet-up for getting stuff done tomorrow. I haven't seen her since the stress that was Show Week so it was nice to catch up! Other than that, today was a pretty laid back day actually. I bought another read for the Kindle, free of course, which was 'Winter Solstice Winter' by E.J. Squires. I need to curb the Kindle downloading a bit, I've got plenty to keep me going! Oh, also, 'Angelfall' by Susan Ee arrived today, which means I'm all caught up with parcels that should be arriving (other than Giveaway wins). Hooray!

I also saw an extra challenge that I'm keen to take part in. I've seen a few other sign up entries on Bloglovin' and it looks like a great challenge! It's a 'Bookish Bingo' Challenge, hosted by Great Imaginations. I plan to look into it a little more over the next couple of days, and sign up to it for a bit of fun, as it runs over April, May and June! Check out the links to have a look! Tomorrow's plan also includes Top Ten Tuesday (of course) and getting more work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment