Wednesday 19 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 19/03/2014: Let the end of this week come quickly!

Well readers, I failed. I wanted to completely finish my coursework today, so that after my stressful day tomorrow (14 hours at Uni supporting the shows with lights and sound, ugh!) I could just relax and settle into my frankly well deserved Easter break. But no. Instead, I am going to have to spend the rest of Friday finishing off this horrible portfolio! I have been so focused on trying to get this finished today that I haven't even had time to worry about tomorrow's looming deadline! I really hope it goes well, I'm being assessed on it, but I would hate to get anything wrong for the shows that I'm Tech support for!

I didn't do an awful lot else today. The only thing blog-wise I managed to do was write tomorrow's 'Life Of A Blogger' post (as I won't be able to do it then) and read a few Top Ten Tuesday's/reply to some comments. That's another thing I'm looking forward to. Being able to work on my blog a lot more. I'm still really tired, I actually fell asleep a bit this afternoon, and woke up cursing because that was a whole half hour of essay writing wasted. Deary me! I really can't wait for Uni to just be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment