Thursday 27 March 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Favourite Animals'


I've been really looking forward to writing on this topic for some strange reason. Perhaps it is because I'm a bit of an animal fanatic, I absolutely love them! I feel that this list could get quite long, so I am going to limit myself to five animals!

To start off with, I really love cats. I've never been able to have pets really because my Dad is allergic to a lot of fur, and it's something that has made me really sad over the years. A lot of people are either Dog lovers or Cat lovers, but I've found myself really liking both! Of the two though, I think cats might just tip the scale because my Nan used to have a lovely one named Smudge and I literally adored her. Since then, cats have always had a special place in my heart. Especially kittens! I've always had a soft spot for Siberian Cats and Kittens in particular!

Continuing along the cat theme, I am a huge fan of big cats too! Particularly Tigers! Whenever I visit the zoo, I'm always most excited about going to see them, I just think they are such beautiful creatures.

Next on the list, Turtles. Man I love these so much, the baby ones are adorable and the older ones always look so intelligent and wise. Also, Crush will always be my favourite character in 'Finding Nemo'!

We're almost there! Next on the list are Pandas! They are so flipping cute! I have never actually seen a real one before like I have for my other picks, I would love to go to Edinburgh Zoo and actually get to!

Now last but certainly not least, this one is my most favourite of the lot! Anyone who knows me could tell you that the animal that I adore most of all (and yes I'm a bit obsessed with) are foxes! I love them so much, I think they are gorgeous. I've seen a fair few in my life, as they roam around the estate that I live on. This particular picture that I've decided to include is one that I took of a Fox that lives in my neighborhood. It was really tame which surprised me, and yes that is my glove you can see there. I have been called crazy for letting a Fox get that close to me when it could easily have gone for my fingers, but hey ho, you only live once and this was like a dream come true for me!

And I've reached my five animal limit, though of course there are many more I could mention being a bit of an animal freak! I can't wait to read what everyone else has posted on this subject, next week's topic will be 'Handwriting' which will be a bit of an interesting one!

No comments:

Post a Comment