Sunday 16 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 16/03/2014: Someone de-stress me?

I've had an emotional rollercoaster of a day today. It started off well, I had a lovely day at Mat's and it was nice to spend a whole day with him, which I haven't done in a while. At the same time though, I felt a bit emotional because I'm a bit frightened about tomorrow. It's show day. Now I know everything is going to go okay, yet I still feel like something is going to go terribly wrong. We played a lot of Pokémon and spent the day just trying to relax.

I left mid-afternoon and had dinner at my house before my Dad dropped me at the station to getto Uni for a Tech Slot tonight! Again, it wasn't stressful as such but I honestly felt so stressed that I was still a bit emotional. I will be so glad when this week is over. I think I'm going to throw a party. The Tech Slot ended pretty quickly and I hung around a bit to help with some tidying up before leaving to go to stay with my friends. I'm there now and they are doing everything in their power to cheer me up which I very much appreciate.

I have to get up quite early tomorrow so this is a short post. I did manage to get a lot of reading done today on the train to Canterbury. I was told off a lot by my boyfriend for switching between books so I'm focusing on 'The Snow Child' and am seeing if that speeds up progress a bit. Hopefully when I post tomorrow I'll be a lot happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment