Thursday 20 March 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 20/03/2014: Phew!

Oh my goodness, tonight went so well! I woke up at quarter to six this morning, so that I could drive in for eight. While driving, I listened to Jeff Wayne's 'War Of The Worlds' (a musical adaption for those that don't know, I adore it) and it calmed me down a bit. I have been worrying all week about this assignment and as it turns out, I had nothing to worry about after all. The lighting design for the show I'm being marked on was exactly how I imagined it would be, and I worked painstakingly throughout my 14 hour (yes, really) day to get i perfect. The show went really well and my Tutor seemed quite impressed so I'll have to wait and see!

I still have some work to do tomorrow on my Multimedia Portfolio, but then that's it for a little while! Thank goodness too because I  think the stress was sure to make me implode sooner or later. I am very tired this evening so  I'll make this post quite short again. If I get my coursework done well, I'll be able to be more productive blog-wise and have more to talk about tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Before I go, I'll just say: 35 followers on Bloglovin'? 18 on Google +? Wow! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment