Thursday 1 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 01/05/2014: May Day!

That's right readers, it is the first of the month and I've been a busy blogging bee! I got two posts up today, one for my planned reads for this month, and the other for my 'Life Of A Blogger' post. Both were fun to write, and I also got a good way through Terri Bruce's 'Hereafter'. I've spent the whole day at home as I didn't have a reason to be in Uni today, and I've been pretty productive with my time! I made a couple of Kindle purchases today (to celebrate the start of the month). Firstly, 'Stolen Songbird' by Danielle Jensen which I'm ridiculously excited to read and I only hope I get to it this month! Also, I downloaded a free collection of books, 'Dark Realms' by Kristen Middleton. They seem to contain both Fantasy and Horror elements so I'm looking forward to those!

Tomorrow will be pretty busy, I'm off to Uni to help out with a show, then seeing Mat (who has returned home early) straight after! I'm staying there for the night so I don't know if I'll get to do anymore than my daily post. If I finish 'Hereafter', maybe a review? In other news (that should really have gone on yesterday's post) I was saddened to hear that Bob Hoskins has died. One of my favourite films growing up was 'Hook' and he played a brilliant Smee! May he rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment