Wednesday 7 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 07/05/2014: A light at the end of the tunnel?

Okay, so I mentioned yesterday that I have a lot of work to do! That still sort of stands, but after today I am proud to announce I have a lot less to do! Thank goodness! I went into Uni this morning and just really concentrated on things that desperately needed doing, (as well as going to a tutorial to help me with my essay). I'm particularly proud of myself because thanks to a little help from a friend of mine, I got a lot of work done on my Multimedia programming! Hooray! I have an essay filled day on my hands tomorrow but then after that the only thing left to worry about is my Multimedia performance! The date has had to be changed again so that is now being performed on the 21st May (not too far away). I'm so excited but also really aware that I still have plenty to do so I'm still not far through reading 'Cuckoo Song'. No ARC review for that one I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment