Friday 9 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 09/05/2014: Essays complete!

It's over, my two awful essays are finally done! What a long few days it has been! I know I have been doing little updates but I have really missed this blog and I hope to do some more reading over the next few days to catch up a bit on my May TBR list! Speaking of books, I came home to find a book waiting for me! I must have missed the email but I won another Goodreads Giveaway, 'The Bees' by Laline Paull. I am really excited that I won this one, after reading the synopsis it sounded so compelling! I can't wait to get into it, and the bright yellow cover gives me another Bookish Bingo entry! Yay! This post will be quickly followed by my bed, I stayed up very late doing work last night and didn't get much sleep. Followed by a ten hour day in Uni and I'm knackered! Tomorrow I'm off to London with Mat for a few days so I'm really excited to finally be able to relax again before my Birthday. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment