Wednesday 21 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 21/05/2014: A few steps closer!

I'm extremely pleased with the progress I made today! Basically all of the programming is done and I've even sorted out most of the sound for my performance on Friday! I am starting to get a bit nervous now, there are still things to do and I have this unshakable anxiety that something might go wrong (I've been assured it won't). My morning mainly consisted of sorting out sound files, while the afternoon was entirely made up of doing things in Uni with my friend who kindly agreed to help me out! I've had a pretty decent day, though I've had an absolutely awful headache that only went away a few hours ago. On the plus side, I did get to watch 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' so that improved the evening immensely!

Tomorrow I plan to get a bit arty! I need to make some props for my show and go to town to pay in a cheque. On a blog note, I also need to post my 'Life Of A Blogger' post. As you can see, I will not get a review up today for 'The Three'. I just need to be focusing on my Uni work right now, but I am making progress with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment