Saturday 31 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 31/05/2014: I did it!

I can't quite believe I managed it, especially as I worked today, but I managed to start and finish 'Shadow & Bone' in one day! I'm a very happy girl right now because the book was so good and I really want to read the next one! My day has basically entirely consisted of reading and work, and not a lot else. Once I had finished 'Shadow & Bone', I did have to quickly do my monthly wrap-up post too! While doing that I realised I haven't read a single physical book this month, I've read from the Kindle instead! This isn't exactly surprising as I did want to get through a lot of my Netgalley reads but I'm still a little sad and really would like to hold a book in my hands again so I'll be reading 'The Luminaries' by Eleanor Catton next. I'm borrowing it from my very generous sister and I'm extremely excited! I can't wait to review that one for you guys. After that, I'll be reading 'Stolen Songbird' by Danielle Jensen, yet another book that everyone seems to have read except me! I figure I really need to catch up with the Blogoverse!

Tomorrow is my day off so I'll spend the day reading, blogging (my 'Planned Reads for June' post and my 'Weekly Wishlist' will both make an apearance tomorrow) and generally relaxing. Then in the evening I'll be seeing Mat and we plan to go and watch Maleficent at the cinema! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment