Tuesday 6 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 06/05/2014: Time to prioritise.

This is going to be a short post because I'm still doing work on this essay. An essay that I have been working pretty much all day on. Of course before I started facing the beast, I made sure my 'Top Ten Tuesday' went up all right and was really happy about this week's topic. So much fun to do! Since then it's just been a mix of eating, listening to music and typing. Oh and plenty of staring at a screen blankly too. Hopefully I can have more luck over the next few days, I really want to feel like I've done a lot of work by this weekend. I have kept away from reading today, Uni really needs to be the priority right now (as much as it pains me to say it because I enjoy this a whole lot more). I can't get much more done feeling this tired so I'm going to crack on with a bit more tomorrow morning before my tutorial and see what my tutor has to say on my efforts. I'm in Uni all day tomorrow too so there won't be much time for me to do anything other than work! Forgive me for this slight hiatus over the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment