Thursday 8 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 08/05/2014: Misinformation.

Okay so it turns out I didn't communicate my intentions to you guys very well! When I said I was going on a brief hiatus, I did not mean from the blog completely! I meant that I was going on a bit of a reading/reviewing/challenge hiatus until all the work I need to do for Uni has died down. That being said, I won't be abandoning that completely, I'll just be slowing down. I hope that has made it clearer! I'll give a quick update, I'm mid essay. Today has been pretty work-filled, and a bit stressful. I have completed one essay but still have another to finish (I'm working on it now) as well as a folder to complete and a few bits and bobs here and there. I have to help tech a show tomorrow so I'm a bit short on time, it's looking like I'll be pulling a bit of an all-nighter tonight to get this stuff done so I can be back on track and ready to update for you guys! I really hope you all understand, I wish I had a T.A.R.D.I.S so that I had more time on my hands to get everything done but I have to prioritise!

No comments:

Post a Comment