Tuesday 20 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 20/05/2014: Off to a friend's!

I'll make this one quick because today has really tired me out. I was actually pretty productive in terms of getting some things for my project that needed doing done! I still have plenty to do but there's a bit of weight off of my mind. My 'Cabinet of Curiosities' book that I ordered a couple of days ago arrived this morning which made me really happy! I can't wait to get into reading it! I also ordered a few Kindle reads:
  • One Hundred Years Of Solitude; Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
  • Beyond The Veil ('The Veil' Series, Book 1); Pippa DaCosta.
  • Alone; Sean-Paul Thomas.
Some really exciting reads, particularly 'One Hundred Years Of Solitude'! I spent most of the morning working on my Top Ten Tuesday post and making a prop for my Multimedia show, followed by this afternoon at a friend's working on even more stuff for the same show! We did also play a couple of games to relax which was fun! Tomorrow I'm afraid it's off to Canterbury to really get on with the main programming for this show, so that I have very little more to worry about before the performance on Friday. Gulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment