Saturday 24 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 24/05/2014: Lots of reading, check!

I'm very nearly finished with 'The Three' guys! It was so nice to wake up this morning and realise I literally have nothing that needs doing and I can spend the day doing what I actually want to! I organised my Blog a little, put in a lot of requests for Netgalley and Edelweiss reads and then continued on with my reading. The book itself is starting to get pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to finishing and reviewing. My 'Weekly Wishlist' will come a little later tomorrow. Why? I'm going to the London Expo tomorrow with a friend! I'm extremely excited, I've never been before and it looks such fun! I'll probably have a lot of merchandise and awesomeness to show you guys in my daily post tomorrow and I hope to have a lot of fun while I'm there, I've been looking forward to it for weeks! Other than reading and blog stuff, I didn't do a whole lot other than have a nice curry, watch TV, play games with Bev and relax. I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store! I'll try to finish 'The Three' before bed and schedule a review for tomorrow, but if not then you'll get that most likely on Monday because I am out early morning till late evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment