Monday 26 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 26/05/2014: Bank Holiday Monday! And I'm working...

Well it was Bank Holiday Monday today so it should have been a nice relaxing day off. However, I had a shift at work in the afternoon so it actually ended up not being! I did a little reading this morning but didn't really have time to do an awful lot. Work itself was quite quiet with the occasional busy spurt to keep things interesting. I felt absolutely knackered afterwards. After work I made my way home to eat and then I went round Mat's for the evening. We were originally going to watch the new X-Men film at the cinema, but in the end we didn't have time. Instead we stayed in and watched Britain's Got Talent! Tomorrow I will get a lot done, because I have a day off! At last! I'll also hopefully get my Multimedia mark back and fingers crossed I've done well!

No comments:

Post a Comment