Monday 19 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 19/05/2014: The end is nigh!

I've had an epiphany. After this Friday, I will be free from Uni. No more deadlines, no more essays, no more assessments. I'll be able to do so much more of the stuff that I want to do (i.e. really going to town on turning this blog into the place I want it to be). I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am about that. But first, I have to get past the few days leading up to and including Friday. So I've changed a few plans and really worked hard to schedule exactly what I want to do for them so that I'm prepared and don't encounter any last minute panics or too much stressing out! In terms of blogging and reading, I'm not going away. I am posting my Top Ten Tuesday tomorrow and my next read will be 'The Three' by Sarah Lotz. Yes I know I said I would be reading 'A Red Tale' by Nicola Mar next but I really want to get through this one and post it before the release date which is this Thursday. I'm not going to pressure myself (my Uni work must come first) but I definitely won't be able to do it if I read 'A Red Tale' in between. That's next on the list though!

So what did I do today? Well I reviewed Terri Bruce's 'Thereafter' this morning, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. I then went to work in the afternoon which was really busy! The sun shone brightly today and I was glad of the hot weather. It makes a change from cold and miserable. I went to Mat's this evening which was really nice. He's going back to London tomorrow after work, and I won't see him till Friday now, so we made the most of a few hours together. Tomorrow morning I'll be doing some work towards my Uni project, as well as reading some of the aforementioned book and posting. Then I'll be off to see a friend of mine who is again helping me with my work and I plan to really be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment