Sunday 11 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 11/05/2014: Shopping!

Day two of my four day trip in London and I am having a really nice time! We had a lovely lay-in this morning which made me particularly happy after the week I've had. Then this afternoon, after lunch, we made our way to Stratford Shopping Centre and spent the afternoon there! I did actually buy myself a few bits and bobs. Sadly, no books as I'm still on a book buying ban. But I did get myself a cute overnight bag with foxes on it (my old one is dying a terrible death) and quite a few things in Boots! Namely skincare and make-up, as I needed to re-stock on a few things! It was a really nice afternoon, and when we got back, Mat cooked us a Roast which is one of my favourite dinners! Don't worry guys, I haven't forgotten my promise! I've read a lot of 'Cuckoo Song' and am really enjoying it. I can't wait to finish it and let you know my thoughts on it.

Tomorrow I'm off to the X-Men Premiere which I am so excited about! It's unclear who will be there but I have seen various internet sources confirming Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy!I can't wait to tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment