Monday 2 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 02/06/2014: Reading on the train again!

I'll make this post fairly short, my day hasn't been overly interesting. I had a bit of a lay-in this morning, but couldn't sleep for too long because I had work at 11. As I was without the car today (Mat needed it), I had to catch the train! I was actually quite happy about this though, because obviously reading on the train is a lot safer than reading while driving! Work went pretty quickly, I was mostly left to my own devices which was nice. When my shift finished, I journeyed home and then spent the rest of the evening posting my 'Liebster Blog Award' post. The questions were a lot of fun to answer, thanks again to both blogs that nominated me! I did also see Mat tonight, so that he could drop the car back to me. We were both pretty exhausted though so just relaxed for a few hours.

Tomorrow is another day off for me, though I need to be home because I have to drop my Mum off at some point during the day but we aren't sure when. I'll spend most of it doing some serious reading of 'The Luminaries' and aim to get pretty far into the book tomorrow. Tomorrow is also 'Top Ten Tuesday' day, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment