Saturday 14 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 14/06/2014: World Cup!

Well today has been pretty laid back for me. I've made a lot of progress with 'A Game Of Thrones' and I fully expect to have a review for it up at some point tomorrow! That makes up mostly what I've been doing today, reading. I slept in pretty late this morning, and I had a few chores to do. Mat finished work a lot earlier than usual and came straight round afterwards so I spent a lot of the afternoon and evening with him! Originally we were going to go to the Cinema, but instead we decided to stay in and watch another episode of 'Game Of Thrones'. Actually now, come to think of it, my entire day has pretty much consisted of the TV Series/Book. Not that I'm complaining!

Currently, I'm watching the England Vs. Italy match with my sister on TV. I'm not a football fan really but I'm very patriotic and so don't mind watching the World Cup! Tomorrow is Father's Day so we're having a curry (yum!) and then I'm going round Mat's in the afternoon to stay over, seeing as he has the day off! As I said I'll hopefully have a review up tomorrow, as well as my Weekly Wishlist. I feel like my blog has been lacking a little recently in posts (other than my daily entry) so it's time I got productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment