Tuesday 17 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 17/06/2014: A long awaited reunion.

Well I won't make this too long! My morning was spent writing my 'Top Ten Tuesday' post. I found today's topic really hard actually, I'm looking forward to reading a lot of books this Summer! I persevered and managed it however,  then immediately got dressed and ready to see my friend Rosie. I haven't seen her for a really long time, we have both been so busy at Uni until now! It was really nice to finally find time to meet up again! We mostly played Horror games (which we both love) and watched films! In fact we just finished watching 'Mama' which has me scared witless, so I probably won't sleep tonight. Not my wisest move...

Tomorrow I'm back home and busy being productive because I really need to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment