Thursday 5 June 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Embarrassing Things'.


Well let's start with the first thing that springs to mind shall we? I almost completely forgot to write this post! And now I'm in such a rush to get the main body of it done,  I'll probably have to edit it later. Okay that isn't overly embarrassing. I can think of far more embarrassing things that I've done in my life!

Generally I'm a bit of an awkward person and I tend to do embarrassing things. I won't go into specifics, but things I do regularly include:

  • Forget people's names.
  • Say extremely inappropriate things in front of the wrong people. 
  • Say things with complete confidence then realise I'm totally wrong. 
  • Burst into tears in public.
  • Trip over things. Also normally in public.
I'm also someone who doesn't take embarrassment well. I get really flushed and hot, hate being laughed at and even get upset if it's continually talked about or rubbed in my face. I just hate being embarrassed!

No comments:

Post a Comment