Sunday 15 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 15/06/2014: Father's Day!

Here in Britain, today is Father's Day! I bought my Dad a new phone case, as his old one wasn't as practical as he would have liked. We also had a curry as a treat to celebrate! We don't really tend to make too much of a fuss on days like this but it was still nice to spend time together as a family. This afternoon, Mat came to pick me up and I've been there since, as I'm staying over. I have done a lot of reading today and I'm almost done with 'A Game Of Thrones' which is good. I'll definitely be done and reviewing tomorrow!

Other than that, I've been mostly relaxing. I've posted another Weekly Wishlist, a weekly post that I really enjoy! Tomorrow I plan to continue with lots of reading and generally relaxing before going to watch 'The Fault In Our Stars' at the cinema (hooray for Unlimited Cards!) in the evening. I just know I'm going to be a wreck in tomorrow's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment