Monday 23 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 23/06/2014: Lots of reading progress!

I have had such a productive day. As you all know I finished 'One Hundred Years Of Solitude' yesterday and posted the review this morning. Well today I've read all but the last few chapters of 'The Bees' by Laline Paull and again, the review will be up tomorrow. I can't believe how much I've read today! It's not even as if I haven't had other things to do, as I spent a good majority of the day with Mat. We spent half the day at his house, and half at mine. The weather was really hot (almost stiflingly so) so it was good to get out of the house for a bit. I also took a break from reading after Mat had gone to play The Sims 3 for a few hours so I've definitely been doing other things today.

Tomorrow I would have been working, but I've swapped my shift to Wednesday and so instead, I'll be doing even more reading as well as posting my Top Ten Tuesday. I have plenty to be getting on with in terms of preparation for future posts too, so hopefully tomorrow will serve as a really productive blog day.

No comments:

Post a Comment