Thursday 12 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 12/06/2014: Father's Day Shopping!

I spent quite a lot of time getting things done today! Firstly, Mat came round so that we could both go into town and to the Opticians. My prescription has stayed the same (hooray!) but I decided to get myself a pair of prescription sunglasses so that I can drive better when it's ultra sunny! As well as this, I had a quick scout around town and bought some Father's Day (this Sunday for us Brits) bits and bobs! When I got home, I got straight to work in catching up with my Bloglovin' feed, sending a variety of emails, and writing my 'Life Of A Blogger' post! This week's topic was really fun! I did also read a bit more 'Game Of Thrones' so that was good. I went to Sainsburys with my sister in the evening to get some more bits and found myself splashing out on some room spray (I have a bit of a thing for scents), a Writing Magazine, and some Logic Puzzles.

Tomorrow I'm seeing a friend of mine for most of the day so I won't have much time to myself. I'll also be going to my sister's Photography Exhibition in the evening, how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment