Wednesday 18 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 18/06/2014: Borrowing books!

So I have returned from spending time with my lovely friend, Rosie. Seriously guys, I've had such a nice time and it was so great to get the chance to just spend time with someone I haven't seen for a while. We played a few more Horror games (we are both huge fans of the genre) and she gave me the birthday present that she never got to give me before. I actually almost had a cry when I saw it. It was a picture of Tom Hiddleston as Loki, signed. She had bought it for me because she knew he was my favourite actor and it looks really great. I think it might have to take pride of place somewhere in my room! As well as revealing that, I also had a really big nose around her book stack (she's an avid reader like me) and she let me borrow a few despite my insistence that I had so many to read already. The books look so good however and in the end I couldn't bring myself to say no! Firstly, she's given me 'Burial Rites' by Hannah Kent. Oh my goodness how I've wanted to get my hands on that one! Secondly she let me borrow two Holly Black books, 'Red Glove' and 'White Cat'. I don't know when I'll get round to them, but I definitely will at some point.

Tomorrow, I'm off to look at a house in London with Mat! I'm really excited and a little nervous, but hopefully it's a nice one. The advert certainly makes it look lovely so I'm rather excited! Right now though I'm going to continue with a bit of 'One Hundred Years Of Solitude' before sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment