Sunday 29 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 29/06/2014: Officially going to 'Barclaycard presents British Summer Time'!

So now I've sorted everything out with work shift wise, I can announce that I'm extremely excited because I'm going to 'Barclaycard presents: BST' in Hyde Park, Sunday 6th July! I'm literally jumping up and down at this news, I wanted to go so much but I didn't think I would be able to because the tickets were so expensive! But a few days ago, a link got leaked to get them for very cheap prices, Mat snatched some up before they went and then it was announced that the tickets would still be honoured despite the leak! Mat and I will be going with our friend George and my sister Bev to see McBusted (again), Backstreet Boys, The Vamps, Scouting For Girls and Diversity! I can't wait!

As for the rest of my day, obviously I had work (we were completely rushed off our feet) and that took up most of my day. I did manage to post my 'Paper Towns' review before I left though, as promised. When I got home from work, I posted my Weekly Wishlist, and then proceeded to make a start on Stant Litore's 'No Lasting Burial'. What happened to 'Divergent'? I really wanted to finish this Netgalley read before the month was out, it's important that I keep on top of those. And I really fancied reading it to see what it was all about! I've made a good start on some other posts too so I feel pretty organised at the moment.

Tomorrow I'm seeing Mat for most of the day and we'll probably be not doing an awful lot other than chilling out. I will be doing as much reading and blogging as possible though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment