Sunday 8 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 08/06/2014: Conquering the beast!

I have read books in the past and felt a small satisfaction when finishing them. But never to the scale of the satisfaction I felt today, when I finished 'The Luminaries'. I don't mean that in a negative way necessarily, only that I think I severely underestimated this book and am glad that I persevered and finished anyway! My next read, as mentioned before, will be 'Stolen Songbird' by Danielle L. Jensen. I'm very much looking forward to it! My day has been filled with blogging, reading and playing on The Sims 3 (particularly the latter). I managed to post a review and my Weekly Wishlist today so I'm pretty pleased with how much I've actually got done. I've got a lot of catching up to do though! 

Tomorrow I'll be doing much of the same, though I'll be seeing Mat for most of the day before he heads off to work in the evening. I'm looking forward to it! Time to head to bed and rest right now though, I just fell down the stairs so my foot is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment