Saturday 21 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 21/06/2014: Time to get motivated!

Right guys, well it finally hit me today that I'm moving ever closer to moving out of my house and into the real world. I'm excited, but also a little scared, particularly as I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with my life. As a result I've been a bit moody today, going from being ultra-happy to incredibly grumpy and stressed! As a person, I don't handle change very well at all and become extremely worried if I feel like I might have overlooked things. I had to get up early this morning for work, and I was there until about mid-afternoon, so a good majority of my day was there! I've spoken to my manager and we're going to look into trying to transfer me to a store in London somewhere in preparation. After work, I drove home and spent my afternoon/evening browsing over the application form the Letting Agent has sent through, which I'll be doing tomorrow. I've also been trying to read the rest of my book, but I've been feeling so strange and restless today that I haven't really been able to concentrate enough to make a decent amount of progress.

Tomorrow my Weekly Wishlist will be posted. I also hope to finally finish this book once and for all and start on the next one, as well as complete this form and generally motivate myself to sort some things out (in order to feel productive). 

No comments:

Post a Comment