Wednesday 4 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 04/06/2014: 'The Sims 3' spree!

I've had a pretty busy day today actually! I started it off by venturing out into the pouring rain to go and pick Mat up from his house, before heading back to mine. We went straight into town where he went to the Opticians and I booked an appointment. While I waited for him, I went shopping and bought myself a few expansion packs for The Sims 3 which I've been really craving to play recently. Then I headed home and managed a minute amount of reading/blog stuff. In the afternoon, I had a dentist appointment and then not long after Mat and I made our way to London once more. We are going to be here for a few days and have plenty to do!

I'm getting a bit worried about how far I'm falling behind my reading schedule already. I had hoped to have finished this book by today but I'm only a fifth of the way through! I will just have to get through it as best I can and then do some serious catching up this weekend. Tomorrow, Mat and I have a house viewing, maybe a bit of shopping and then the Theatre in the evening. Not too much time for reading but it still looks like it will be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment