Monday 20 February 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (13th February - 19th February)...

Boy! February sure is racing by! I've been a bit naughty as of late with the whole blog and reading thing, but what can I say? It's been a busy old month for me and I'm doing my best to stay on track. Last week (Valentines of course) was especially nice and filled to the brim of me taking a break from...well basically my life? I really want to get back into focused mode but I'm finding it hard, so Mat and I used our time off together to just relax and enjoy each other's company. 

Then, the day after Valentines, we went down to Ashford for a couple of days. On the 15th, after a quick haircut, we went to Mat's family first and spent the day there. It was lovely to catch up though a little sad that we couldn't be there for longer. We went out for a meal at our favourite restaurant in our hometown too and it was so nice to see how much everything had changed while we've been away. The food was even better than I remembered! Late evening we arrived at my parent's house and stayed up till quite late for a catch-up with the family, before then spending the next day getting a few bits and bobs done while they were at work. After dinner at mine, we made our way back up to London to resume normal life. Like I said, lovely but short-lived.

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'Noteworthy' by Riley Redgate: Approved by Netgalley (14/02/17)
- 'Reckless: The Petrified Flesh' by Cornelia Funke: Approved by Netgalley (14/02/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment