Monday 28 August 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (21st August - 27th August)...

It feels like it's been a busy week, but in fact, that's just because Mat and I have been working a lot. Other than that, we haven't really done much. We did get to go to the cinema to watch 'The Dark Tower' which was a good film, though not quite as good as I'd hoped it would be. I've never read the books but I imagine they space the plot out a lot better and allow you to get more attached to the characters. I would have liked a whole lot more backstory than there actually was.

I Read...



I Received...


- 'The Girl In The Tower' by Katherine Arden: Approved by Netgalley (22/08/17)
- 'The Giver' by Lois Lowry: Bought on Amazon (25/08/17)
- 'The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet' by Becky Chambers: Bought on Amazon (25/08/17)


Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Pairs For Classroom Classics [Part II]

No comments:

Post a Comment