Monday 16 April 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (9th April - 15th April)...

I had a pretty busy week this week, but definitely an enjoyable one! I began the week still staying with my family, and Mat and I went to see Ready Player One which was a really cool film! Fans of pop culture will love the many references and it has made me really want to read the book! That wasn't the only film we saw in the cinema this week though. On Friday, we went to go and see Love, Simon which was incredible! Honestly, we bawled like babies and I'm so glad this film exists. Anyone who hasn't, please go and see it!

On the same day, we went out for a lovely meal out with our friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. That began a lovely four day weekend for me that I spent doing a variety of things, one of which being some work towards a TOP SECRET project that I am working on with friends. I'm not going to reveal too much right now, but I'm super excited about it!




I Read...


I Received...


- 'Over Raging Tides' by Jennifer Ellision: Netgalley (12/04/18)
- 'Carve The Mark' by Veronica Roth: Bought (12/04/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment