Monday 24 April 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (17th - 23rd April)...

So, the week started with Easter Monday of course, and my parents dropped in for an impromptu visit! Always lovely seeing them, and it gave me a chance to pass on Easter goodies I'd bought for my lovely sister as she'd been kind enough to buy me two new vinyls for my record player! It was such a nice day off, though the last one before I went back to work. The week was fairly uneventful other than that, but I've been investing a lot of my time into trying new things to be mindful of my mental health: yoga, colouring and making sure I read and relax every day. I definitely feel a lot happier for it!

On Sunday, Mat and I went out with friends after a long day of getting things done. It was a friend of ours' birthday so we had a curry at Brick Lane (delicious!) before going to a local chocolate bar where, regrettably, I was too late to have a delicious hot chocolate! It was a wonderful, if tiring, evening out and I enjoyed myself a lot.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'A Court Of Mist & Fury' by Sarah J. Maas: Bought on Amazon (17/04/17)
- 'Hollow City' by Ransom Riggs: Bought on Amazon (17/04/17)
- 'Doing It! Let's Talk About Sex' by Hannah Witton: Bought on Amazon (17/04/17)
- 'Windfall' by Jennifer E. Smith: Approved by Netgalley (21/04/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment