Monday 10 April 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (3rd April - 9th April)...

For the most part of this week, I've been in Ashford! It was actually my Mum's birthday on the 5th, so Mat and I went down on Monday and stayed for three days! We gave the flat a spring clean before leaving, and even went for a run in the morning (exercise and I don't mix well, but I've been trying to get better at this). We arrived around 5 o clock which allowed us a lot of time for a catch up with my family. In fact, the three days were lovely, and Mat and I went on plenty of walks and got on with lots while we were there. Mum really enjoyed her presents and it was just what I needed as work has been getting more and more stressful for me!

The rest of the week was not very exciting for me. Mat and I had to work a lot, but something we've been getting into is watching our own health (physical fitness and mindfulness) and we downloaded some great apps to help us do that. Also, we have been watching Season 3 of The Walking Dead which is such a good TV show and I've been trying (and failing...sigh...) to catch up on my reading, which is falling further and further behind. I'm very much in a slump at the moment, so looking to get out of it ASAP.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Flame In The Mist' by RenĂ©e Ahdieh: Approved by Netgalley (07/04/17)
- 'How To Stop Time' by Matt Haig: Approved by Netgalley (07/04/17)
- 'Flight Of A Starling' by Lisa Heathfield: Approved by Netgalley (07/04/17)
- 'Everyday Sexism' by Laura Bates: Bought on Amazon (07/04/17)
- 'Dear Ijeawele, Or A Feminist Manifesto In Fifteen Suggestions' by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: Bought on Amazon (07/04/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment