Monday 27 November 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (20th November - 26th November)...

This week has been one I have been looking forward to for an age. Why? Because I'd booked a fair chunk of it off of work! And that time that I got off, I actually managed to use productively, which was great! It was nice to relax but also get things done! Thursday and Friday I did so much cleaning and tidying of the flat. It was long overdue, and we were expecting guests later in the week. I also found time to finally get through large chunks of my book after reading hardly any of it at all the week before (yikes).

Saturday, Mat and I went to our friends and a large group of us had a pre-Christmas/holidays meal with games, quizzes and laughter well into the night. I'm not a very sociable person for the most part - in fact I find large gatherings of people very exhausting and stress-headache inducing, but I do like spending time with my friends! I also got my first present: a Harry Potter moleskine notebook! It is so pretty and perfect for me! Also, it was my sister's birthday, and though I didn't get to see her, I'm glad that she liked her brand new mermaid blanket and enjoyed herself!

On Sunday, Mat's family came up to see us (which was again, very pleasant) and we had a wonderful afternoon together. My time off definitely felt very relaxing and was just what I needed. We also have one of Mat's friends staying with us in London now and it's been nice seeing him also.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Bedlam Stacks' by Natasha Pulley: Bought on Amazon (24/11/17)
- 'A Skinful Of Shadows' by Frances Hardinge: Bought on Amazon (24/11/17)
- 'Nest Of Nightmares' by Lisa Tuttle: Bought on Amazon (24/11/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment