Monday 25 March 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (18th March - 24th March)...

It's been a pretty busy week for me, namely because outside of working I did two very exciting and amazing things! Firstly, I'm working on a super exciting project with a talented artist and friend of mine and we are collaborating to create a WEB-COMIC! I'm super pumped for this and I've been wanting to do something like this for some time. I won't reveal too much - other than we have great plans for plenty of representation of all kinds!

Also, I am currently undertaking a career experience in which I liaise with charities and non-profits, and organise groups of volunteers to help out at various events around London. Sunday 24th was my first ever one, for the charity We Are Beams, and we had a great time! I'm extremely proud of myself and those that attended with me and can't wait to do more to aid non-profits and make the world a better place.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Life-Changing Magic Of Tidying' by Marie Kondo: Gift (19/03/19)
- 'They/Them/Their' by Eris Young: NetGalley (20/03/19)
- 'Trans Power' by Juno Roche: NetGalley (20/03/19)

I Posted...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring TBR List

No comments:

Post a Comment